Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, February 04, 2011

Someone to watch over me layout with Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder

I always wanted a big brother growing up, thinking of how cool it would be to have one watching over me.  My little girl is lucky enough to have that, and she loves it!  He is tall enough to reach anything she needs, and he sticks up for his lil sis.  Of course we'll see how she likes having the big brother when boys start coming around for her hehe! 
This was a pretty simple page! I like 'em quick and easy sometimes! The title was designed in Make-the-Cut with the Charlie Clown font from Lettering Delights. The journaling circle was done with this file here, and the video is here on how to do it as well... journaling circle tutorial



Sorry about the slow blog week here, but because of all the snow my kids have been home 3 days straight, eeeeek!  lol  No time to get anything done with a houseful of kids!
Also everything ordered this week is shipping today as our post office was even closed Wednesday, and the roads were awful yesterday! 

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Wow, 3 days. Mine had one but we did get about 15inches of snow here in southern Maine from this storm. So I'm a bit behind too with these challenges. I really wanted to do your challenge as your daughter's journaling really touched my heart. I had tears while reading about her eating sometimes when she just doesn't want to, and waiting to continue to play or drive until her BG comes up. My 9yr old has type 1 also, since she was 5 1/2. It's so nice to meet you. I also met "MammaFink" who has a 9yr old. We are going to get the girls to be pen pals. Blessings to you! Lisa

Terri M said...

I was the winner of the MTC blog hop and just received my gel pens and holder from Amy. If you haven't ordered these yet, believe me they are sooooo worth it. I did a project similar to this to test them out and even my husband who doesn't GET scrapping was impressed. Thanks again Amy for a fabulous product!!!!