Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, April 11, 2011

Project with the Chomas Creations engraving tip!

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE when people email me or add to my facebook account things they've done with the Chomas Creations product line?  I have been amazed with some of the things that have been shared with me by you!  This project is from Rebecca over at Class Expressions with the Chomas Creations engraving tip and the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder.  Rebecca helped her daughter with a school project and made this school house.  These are her pictures and directions, and if you would like to leave her a comment, hop on over to her blog at Class Expressions

Here is a flat on view. The white paper is coordination gemstone. The metal like paper was bought at JoAnn's. It is silver metalic by Colorbok. We first drew the building using Amy's mini gel pen holder. That way we got the view of the windows and door. Next, I engraved the metal paper using the engraving tip, also designed by Chomas Creations. I just love the way this turned out. The small balls were embossed using the mini polka dots cuttlebug folder. Our last layer cut everything out. I used my ATG gun to stick everything together and to place it on her posterboard.
You can click on the images to see them better.
Here is a close up of the roof. Again, there is a glare, but I wanted you to see how neatly the engraving tip wrote out School Age. Don't you just love the swirls in the roof! Now that I have experimented with this tip on this paper, I have so many ideas just buzzing through my head. I can't wait for summer vacation to have more time to devote!

Thanks so much for sharing this with me Rebecca!

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: