Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder is being featured...

I've been working with my girl Kristal at Getting Cricky to get the word out about the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holders!  She had a whole day for Simply Sunday for her design team to use the mini gel pens in a project!  You can view them here, and see the thoughts the girls had on using them if you follow the links to their blogs...  Getting Cricky
She is also having a challenge to win a set on her blog!  All you have to do is use pens in your project! 
This was one of my favorites, and being that you all know how much I love the USA, you should also know that the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays!  I fill with such pride every year watching the fire works thinking just how fantastic our country is!
This card was made by another Amy (love that name, hehe) using Kristal's Freedom Isn't Free stamp set (which she donates $1 of each set of her stamps to charity, how cool is that?)


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Love the card. I've wanted to get the mini gel pen holder for a while now. I think July is the perfect month to purchase one. TFS. :)

cricaholic said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD!!!
So GLAD I ordered the pens already, can't wait to play!!!