Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Father's Day card with Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder

Eeek!  How did I not know that Father's Day was this coming up weekend?  That means I have a lot of cards to make in a short amount of time!  Bring on the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder lol!  No need to find papers as I can make my own with kraft cardstock and the metallic blue Chomas Creations mini gel pen hehe!  I thought this graph was also a neat and easy way to line up the tiny alphabet letters on this card!  There are tons of small ones out there to use!

And in case you have ever missed it, I used the Chomas Creations embossing tip to score the fold in my card!  Simple to do as well, you can see the tutorial for that here... embossing tip to score cards
Hmmm... should I feel guilty that this card took me like 10 minutes??  Naaaah.... hehe


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

littlen said...

great idea to use the embossing tip to score. what could be easier? i'll have to give this a try.

Kwilt said...

I have this paper pack and LOVE it! Great job on the card!
Hugs...Kathy
BTW...did you see that I've been a little busy too...I know...really!!! Check out my blog when you have a chance. :)

silvia said...

Cute card!! LOVE it!!