Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, July 08, 2011

Too school for cool with Chomas Creations embossing kit

I have this tradition with my oldest son, getting him to smile for photos is near impossible, but having him do silly poses such as this makes it a bit easier!  So we go to this same red brick wall every year, and he repeats this same pose!  I think this is the 4th year now hehe!
I used the Chomas Creations embossing kit on Ten Seconds Studio metal sheets to make the circle pattern, which is from Graphically Speaking.  I put the color side down on my embossing mat and  I then sanded the raised surface to make the silver beneath pop through!
I have a bunch of these journaling circles sitting around that I've done with the Chomas Creations mini gel pens, I grab one whenever I want to hand write (super quick) my journaling...
I used Boys Will Be Boys to create this title (from one of the recent Pink songs, my son thinks it is too funny, it maybe his favorite part of the song!), so no it isn't backwards hehe!  The papers are all part of the Basic Grey Oliver line.




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute! Love the pose. My oldest son never smiles either. Must be a boy thing!

Leslie said...

looks awesome! the more I see you use that tool the more I want one. maybe I can convince my hubby to let me order one from you!

Sugarlips said...

That looks so cool, I love the black background circles.

Clover in Devon said...

Lovely LO, good idea. My youngest boy doesnt always want to smile either but my eldest smiles at the drop of a hat. TFS.