Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Bee Happy card with Chomas Creations engraving tip

Tyler at All That Jazz Supplies sent me some samples to try out with the Cricut & Silhouette, to see if they worked with the Chomas Creations tools!  This was my first try with the Chomas Creations engraving tip for the Cricut and the copper sheet from All that Jazz.  I used the new upgrade to MTC and some of the files I had downloaded from Lettering Delights (this is from Sweet Nothings gift card holders).  I added some foil tape around the copper sheet as well!  The copper worked great with the Chomas Creations engraving tip for the Cricut!

I also used the Chomas Creations embossing tip to score this 5x7 card!  You can get the file for Design Studio using George to do this card here... 5x7 card



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

cricaholic said...

Thats Copper?!! That is to cool!!! I don't have the engraver..yet...TFS