Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, January 29, 2016

More Spice then Sugar with the Chomas Creations embossing kit

My husband found this note my daughter had wrote to her brother and his friend (keep in mind her brother can't quite read yet).  For those that struggle with 6 year old hand writing, this says "please knock boys but if you do knock you still can't come in".  That girl just cracks me up sometimes hehe!!  I had to include the note on my page, so I sprayed it with some make it acid free spray.  Did you know they make that stuff???  It is by Krylon!
Now if that isn't the start of a great scrapbook memory, I don't know what is hehe!!! 
Next I embossed the princess crowns with the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder with a stylus and the embossing mat on Ten Second Studios metal sheets.  If you add the colored metal side down and emboss, you can then sand your raised image!
The title was done with Silhouette fuzzy vinyl.  No they do not have this pretty blue color in fuzzy vinyl,. but I used some Glimmer Mist sprayed on the fuzzy vinyl to get this pretty blue!
I was testing my lighting for a senior photo shoot I had to do, and popped my daughter on the backdrop for some quick pictures, so this one came in super handy for this page!  The papers, ribbon and stickers are all Imaginesce. 





Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

4 comments:

Ruth G said...

Amy I'm LOL! I love to document all the memorable things my kids do - even the ones that aren't attractive! It's what life is all about and it has to be documented (especially for future boy or girl friends to see;-) Love the crown border - so cute and the paper is perfect! TFS!

Gina said...

LOL I love it! Sounds like a note my daughter would write for her brother! Trouble is they share a bedroom!
Found your blog via your FB post. If you have a chance swing by my blog and say hi! http://ginathorntonstamping.blogspot.com/
I am a new follower

Kimberly H said...

Hi Amy! Such a cute layout! May I ask where you bought the Krylon spray that makes it acid free? What is the exact name of the product? Thank you!

Anonymous said...

So very cute! Wish I still had little ones to do these things!