Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, October 10, 2011

Custom Crops trick or treat layout with Chomas Creations embossing kit


I have another layout up at Custom Crops!  Just in time for Halloween, here is a page for all your little trick or treaters!  You can get step by step instructions on how I did this layout as well as the file for it using Happy Hauntings here...  trick or treat layout

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Love the embossed metal. Thanks for sharing your great lo!

Bunnyfreak said...

Great page!

Anonymous said...

Looks like I have a new item to add to my wish list. I just got the jell pen holder, pens and sharpie holder set a short time ago. I gotta say I love, love, love them! I used the jell pen to write out Happy Boss's Day for a group card for our boss. It is neat to be able to write anything I want with these. Thanks for the fun toys!
DMcardmaker