Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, November 01, 2011

***NEW! Chomas Creations adjustable holders for the Cricut & Silhouette/Cameo


I'm so excited to make this announcement!  We are now going to offer some adjustable holders for the Cricut & Silhouette/Cameo in the Chomas Creations store!  Keep in mind these are a pre-order & will ship on or before November 23, 2011.
The concept is simple, for the adjustable holders there is no top to them to hold the marker in place.  Instead there will be a screw that you tighten around the object you want to put in the holder.
The Cricut holders will be pink, this is my prototype made by hand by my hubby!  The Silhouette/Cameo holders will be silver and are shown further below, but work along the same lines as these shown.
This is the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder for the Cricut Expression 2 & Cricut Mini.  Figuring out the height is easy!  I used a popcycle stick under the pen to adjust the height.  And it also protects the paper from getting drawn on!  Then you simple tighten (but don't over tighten) the screw in front!  We made the screw nice and long so you won't have a hard time reaching it!


And do you see what I see?  Yes that is a WHITE gel pen on black paper!  Think of all the possibilities!  Or how about I take a picture of a few for you with the gel pen holder!
See that glue stick pen?  Oh boy did I want to try it out, but mine has been sitting so long it was all dried out hehe!  I also fit in full sized gel pens, ball point pens, and of course the Chomas Creations mini gel pens (for more color variety and of course glitter!) and Staples mini gel pens.
But wait, there is MORE!  More you say???
How about a marker holder as well?  It will use the same concept as the gel pen holder to fit in the machine.  And look at all of the wonderful goodies I found that fit in it!  I'm sure you can find even more as these are just what I have lying around!

And for those of you that own the Cricut, Create, Expression and Imagine, these will fit in the machine, you just have to find gel pens or markers short enough to fit under the lip where the keyboard is. 

The Silhouette/Cameo holders work the same way as Cricut holders shown above if you would like to read more about them.  Here is the Chomas Creations adjustable holder for the Silhouette/Cameo in the machine, you can pre-order them here... Chomas Creations store.   As you can see I used a popcycle stick to adjust the height, this also protects the paper from getting drawn on.

Here is the gel pen holder for the Silhouette/Cameo with a wide variety of goodies I found to fit in it!
.
And here is the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder with lots of goodies I found that will fit in it!


All of these are available for pre-order in my store... Chomas Creations store






Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

9 comments:

cricaholic said...

BLESS YOU BLESS YOU!!!! Santa is bringing me a Silhouette and now you have holders for the full size pens! I'm so excited!!!!
Just so you know your creativity enabled me to want a Silhoutte!!!
YOUR THE BEST ENABLER!!!!LOL!!
I'm working on a project now with the gel pens and I must say its looking amazingly GORGEOUS!!LOVE the gel pens!!

Amy Chomas said...

Oooh boy I am such a trouble maker!!! hehe! Make sure you link me with what you finish, I wanna see!

Josie0602 said...

Awesome!!! I love my white pen and this would be fantastic!!

Rebecca said...

Very cool! I will order as soon as I get my E2! It is on my wish list!

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for this.I think I may have been the one who asked you to make it. Can you possibly make a demo video. thanks K

Anonymous said...

Will these fit all cricut machines without modifications to the machine?

Amy Chomas said...

Yes they will but you will need pens or markers short enough to fit under the lip of the regular Cricut machines.

Anonymous said...

I want to purchase the I WANT IT ALL set but have never ordered online using a credit card before. Can I place a phone order?

Amy Chomas said...

You sure can! Just email me your phone number at amyc222@yahoo.com and I will give you a call!