Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Thinking of you card with Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder


Ok, having a WOW moment here!  I know the Cameo is amazing, I know it can draw, but WOW can it draw even the tiniest details, and quickly to! 
I downloaded this field flowers design from Studio and added some text.  I then added the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder with the Chomas Creations glitter pink gel pen (yes even the Chomas Creations mini gel pens fit in the adjustable holder!!!) to the Cameo, then drew this design! My speed was at 6 and my thickness at 11.  This was soooo quick and easy!  And click on the pic and you can even see the glitter!  I'm just in amazement right now!
Don't forget to hop on by my blog on Saturday for the Love my Cameo blog hop! 


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: