Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, March 22, 2012

Beautiful girl layout using Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder

Aaaah yes, sometimes I like to do what I call lazy scrapbooking.  This is where I let the die cut machine do all the work for me!  I downloaded this file from Silhouette Studio called flower doodle.  The font I used is a free one I got online called Rose Water.  I then added the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder to the Silhouette Cameo with a Paper Mate Flair marker and drew away!
Now let me tell you a little something about these markers I found!  They do NOT bleed into paper!  Outstanding!  They are felt tip, so they have the marker look, but still a fine point, as you can tell from the details I got here.  And I found a 16 pack of pretty colors!
And they fit in the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder just wonderfully!  hehe!  I used my pressure at 8 and my speed at 6 for these nice smooth drawn lines.
So I got to play online while I let the Cameo do all the work!  Here is my finished page with a splash of patterned paper and a bit of ribbon!





Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

5 comments:

CarolynG said...

Beautiful Layout!! These new pen/markers look wonderful!! I cannot wait to get the pen & marker holder!!

always_painting@yahoo.com

LadybugCarrie said...

Love your layout - simple and beautiful! :-)

Maria Gonzalez said...

I love your creations with the new holders. I'm definitively ordering them for my Cricut E2....

Megan J said...

What font did you use? I love the whole thing. Very cute!

Amy Chomas said...

That font is called Rose Water.

Thanks all!!!