Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bucket filler with Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder

One of the cute little lessons at my daughter's school was being a bucket filler (someone who is kind to others, helpful to others and makes the right choices) as opposed to a bucket dipper.  So I used the Cricut with some heat transfer vinyl to make her this cute little shirt!  Then I used the same Design Studio file to make this scrapbook page for her!  I used the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder for the Cricut with a black metallic mini gel pen to draw the title and then colored it in with Copic markers.  I used my pressure on medium.  You can get this file for DS here... bucket filler
I did my journaling on one of my journaling circles I keep on hand made with the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder for the Cricut!  You can get more details and the file for that download right here...  journaling circles
I then added some of the Silhouette fuzzy vinyl that I sprayed with Shimmer Mist in blue to the page, some ribbon, and a vinyl sunshine along with my little bucket filler picture!







Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: