Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Out of this world with Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder

You are looking at a recent photo of the busiest of my children!  He sure keeps me on my toes!
I wanted a not too busy page to highlight the photo.  You may notice that about my scrapbook pages, I like the photo to be the main attraction of my pages, not the embellies!
I used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder for the Silhouette Cameo to draw the title with a Sigma Stardust gelly roll gel pen, which if you look close is very sparkly.  The planets were some sketches called planets that I downloaded in the Silhouette Studio software.  I added the title using the font 2 peas Stand Tall. 

The journaling circle was also done with the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder for the Silhouette Cameo and you can download that file here... journaling circle


I added some chipboard stars that I ran an ink pad across as well as ribbon and my photo.


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy its a super cute LO!