Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Little star with Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder

I'm just loving these new thin fonts from Lettering Delights!  There is a TTF version of these fonts available that you can use in Silhouette Studio, which is what I did here!  You can get this file to make this page here... twinkle twinkle
I used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder with a Sakura Glaze gel pen to draw the twinkle twinkle around the outside background.  Because it does take a small amount of time for the Sakura Glaze pens to dry , I slowed my speed down to 3, and kept my pressure around 5. 


The title was a Studio download called twinkle twinkle little star.  I cut it 3 times out of cardstock and layered the pieces to give it more dimension.


The journaling circle is on I also made in Studio.  More details on that, as well as the download are here... journaling circle.   I used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder to draw these lines as well.

Here is the finished page along with my cute new nephew!  I can't get enough of this little guy!



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the lyrics on the frame.

Carole P said...

Wow, Amy, I really love this! I so wish I had more time to play with my stuff. It seems whenever I get the time to craft, I have something I have to make for someone and no time to experiement. I really want to try my Chomas pens/holder and the new Thin Lettering fonts I just purchased. Soon I hope!

Aznewmom said...

I totally love this , thank you for the ideas!