Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day

It has been a super crazy busy week here for me!  My daughter graduated high school Thursday and I had a mini party here to celebrate, and now it is Memorial Day weekend and I am spending it with the family!  I will be back Tuesday with a post and the winner of the Disney Blog hop!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend with their friends and family!  As you know Made in the USA is a big part of Chomas Creations.  My grandfather served in WWII and received a purple heart after being shot in the leg overseas.  We are lucky to say we still have him, and he celebrated his 93rd birthday in February.  Here he is at our mini party this weekend, enjoying his family!


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Clover in Devon said...

Lovely you still have your Granddad with you. Have a great break. xx