Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, June 04, 2012

Thank you card with Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder

I have to work on some end of year thank you cards for the kids' teachers this year, and  here is one I came up with!  I was thinking the white gel pen would look like chalk on the chalk board (although they use smart boards at my kids' school!).  So I used the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder for the Cameo with the Signo white gel pen to draw the Lettering Delights thin font called Teacher in MTC.  You can get the share for this file on here... abc thank you




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You are so very creative!! I love your designs.

Crafty_ma_am said...

I love this. Even though I don't have kids in school (mine is grown), I love to create for my grandnephew and niece for their teachers and school bus drivers.