Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, July 14, 2012

Card sentiments with the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder

I want to thank Carole from On My Craft Room Wall for letting me share her tutorial with the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder for the Silhouette Cameo with you!  She took a lot of time and a lot of pictures for this tutorial, so it is great for a beginner to an expert!  Stop on by Carole's blog for the whole tutorial on writing sentiments in cards.  These are just a sneak peek!





Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure wish I had a Silhouette.
(insert face of me dreamin' here)
Thanks for the tutorial.
dmcardmaker(@ aol dot com)
(email follower)

Got2BCrafting said...

Sooo cool!! Thanks for the link to Carole's blog.. her tutorial is fabulous! I have a new Cameo and would love to have ALL of you awesome tools to go with it!! :)
Lori

Bunnyfreak said...

Love how this looks.