Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, September 21, 2012

Halloween layout with Chomas Creations engraving tip

I just love when others give me ideas to try out, and this one was a lot of fun!  Of course next time I would probably choose a simpler pattern as this weeding took quite a long time! 
This is the Core'dinations Black Magic cardstock.  The front side is black, the back side is orange, and they have a bunch of different colors with the black.  When you etch into the black with the Chomas Creations engraving tip, the orange shows through.  I used the pressure at 33, the speed at 4, and a double cut.  Now you have seen me do that before, but someone gave me the idea to use a paper piercing tool to weed out the pieces of black to see the orange behind!  Like I said this was a lot of work, and I would probably choose a simpler pattern next time, but I do love how it came out!  I did get some longer pieces to come out of the design though.


The title is from the Studio software.  I did cut it 3 times and layered it, then added some Stickles for bling!


The journaling is on one of my thought bubbles, made using the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder and a gel pen.  You can get that download and more details here...  thought bubbles


And here is my little girl all dressed up! I actually made the rhinestone shirt with a Studio download and Silhouette rhinestones!  I so love all that I can do with the Cameo!  And yes my sweet little doggie is dressed up as a little devil!  She may look all sweet on the outside, but she is a bit of a stinker!


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

cema1cema said...

Amy this is super cute! Thanks for sharing!
Christina

doodlingdebbie said...

Amy, this is great! I love the way the engraving pen made this design inset into the paper.