Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Review of Chomas Creations adjustable holder by A Little Hut


Patricia over at A Little Hut designs some amazing files to use with die cut machines.  Have you ever heard of her?  If not you must go see!!  I decided to send her a Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder to try out as I really wanted to see what she would do with it as I love her creations!  She has done a review and shows some pictures of the adjustable marker holder in action with a Signo Uniball white gel pen. For those that come to my blog you know I just love the white gel pen on kraft cardstock!!!  Here is just a sample of what Patricia did, to see more head on over to her blog!!!  A Little Hut
Thank you so much Patricia!!  LOVE!!!

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

patti said...

I love how she used the white marker, it make the design stand out!

robyncal said...

WOW just saw your pen holder on A Little Hut, amazing!! I want one!!!

Amy Chomas said...

Thanks girls! And thanks for hopping by!