Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 4 1 design different looks with the Chomas Creations tools

A lot of people ask me if they can fit an original Sharpie in the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder and the answer is YES!  How awesome is that?  That is about the thickest marker that you can fit in it. 
If you are just joining my blog, I have given myself a challenge to use the Chomas Creations tools to create different looks with 1 file.
If you would like to see some of the other designs I have tried out, here is...
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Today I used the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder with a Sharpie to draw the chevron design from the Silhouette Studio store on clear cardstock.
You don't want to crush the tips of your Sharpies, so I used a thickness of 3, a speed of 3, and double cut (this makes your design really POP). 

The sentiment is a download from the Studio store.  I added 2 square pieces of white cardstock to the back of the card.  For these kind of cards I write a message on the very back so you don't see it inside the card.

Now I won't have another different design tomorrow, but come back as I have another cool project that I have done!!
And I will continue the 1 design different looks either Monday or Tuesday next week as I have a couple more ideas!
Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: