Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, April 13, 2013

A very Lego birthday with the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder

These photos are from my son's 6th birthday.  He got so many Legos, and he was a happy camper!
I used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder with a gel pen to make the journaling doodle circles.  I have the file for those here if you would like to try... journaling circles  I make a whole bunch all at the same time so I can just grab one and add quick journaling to my page.
One of my favorite features of the Silhouette Studio software is the fact I can add any font to use for cutting or drawing!  And of course I can weld the pieces all together which makes it easier for gluing to the page.
Here is the finished page with some added ribbon and chipboard stars.  I had these stars that had light blue glitter on top and didn't match my page, so I took a few layers of the chipboard off so the glitter was gone, then inked them!  So if you ever have chipboard that isn't matching, that is an option!




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Such a cute layout. My son was a legos guy when he was little too. :-)

Sue from Oregon said...

Lego's are so much fun...wonderful colors on your layout!

An'Jenic G. said...

Pretty layout. I like the title. I bet he enjoyed them. TFS An'Jenic