Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to school layout with Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder


Back to school is fast approaching, let the countdown begin!  Just 1 week from today I will be sending my kids back and getting a lot more done every day!  lol
I take more pictures then I will ever be able to scrapbook, that is just something I am learning to live with, so these are the kids going back to school 2 years ago!  The year in a new school that we woke up late and I forgot to do anything with my poor son's hair!  lol  But such is life!
I used a white Gelly Roll gel pen in the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder to draw the title and white border around the layout.  I used a speed of 5 and a thickness of 4. 
Here is a hint for when you are drawing with your Chomas Creations holder.  Make sure your whole image draws before you unload the mat from the machine.  The "b" in back to school didn't draw the first time around, so I increased my thickness, decreased my speed, and voila, you can now see the "b".  I would have had to start over if I hadn't checked my work first!
The title is from the Silhouette Studio store. 
The journaling oval is one I keep on hand.  I make a bunch of these at a time with the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder and a gel pen of my choosing.  The file for the journaling oval is a share here... journaling oval
Here is the completed layout.  I added some old chipboard letters I have on hand (use up that stash!) and ribbon as well. 
Want to try drawing with your Silhouette machine??  Use the code august13 to save 10% off your purchase in the Chomas Creations store to get you started!



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: