Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, January 03, 2015

Ok let me start by saying me and vinyl are not the best of friends... I need a better weeding tool for sure as the tip on mine broke off and I ended up weeding with a bent safety pin!!!  But I wanted it done lol!  This is my diffuser and I wanted something extra on it, so I found this saying and loved the way it looked, so retro, to go with my retro looking diffuser!  Now I'm sitting here diffusing stress away to calm my nerves after the vinyl incident! 
And maybe getting up the energy to unpack my office as getting crafty felt so good today and I want to get back into it after this busy year!
If you want to learn more about my love for essential oils and how they are helping me and my family (and my friends hehe!) feel free to drop by my oily blog... getting oily



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

oleladydevine said...

I have the same diffuser & I love what you did.